Difference between Class A and Class C Motorhomes

Class “A” or Class “C” – What’s the difference? 

Most franchised commercial companies offer only the Class C style; however, we can offer you a wide selection of “A” and “C” motor homes in many different styles.

In addition, you have the esthetic benefit of not being a moving billboard for your rental company. A Class A motor home is commonly referred to as a “bus” style motor home.

These models are typically longer, have a higher driver’s area, and in general have more living area. The smallest Class A motor home we have in our fleet is a 32, and the largest is a 40.

Some people prefer these motor homes because you have a higher view of the road, and more room to roam around on the inside.

You do not need a special drivers’ license to drive any of our motor homes. A Class C motor home is commonly referred to as a “truck” style motor home.

These models typically have more sleeping room, due to the bed over the cab.

We have Class C motor homes that will sleep up to 10 people. The smallest Class C motor home in our fleet is a 23, and the largest is a 31. Some people prefer these models because it may be easier to drive, and because of the added sleeping areas.

All of our motor homes are fully self-contained and are equipped with the following:

  • Microwave
  • Air conditioning
  • Heater
  • Full kitchen facilities
  • Full bathroom facilities
  • Generator
  • Fridge and Freezer
  • TV (most have either a VCR or DVD player)
  • Stove/Oven (if a unit does not have an oven, it is equipped with a convection oven/microwave oven combination)